We have designed, built a prototype, scaled and ready to launch
Now available to order
After successful creation and adoption of the Wizdish ROVR version 1, it's time to build version 2
New ROVR - stainless steel frame and high sided platform - clever engineering and neuroscience
Our prototype ROVR version 2 has arrived.
We've kept the same core features:
- Hop on - hop off
- Collapsible for easy shipping and storage
- Easy and intuitive to use for people of 7 yrs to 90 yrs of age
And visually appealing - something fitting for an office, boardroom, VR arcade, gym, training area, living room or bedroom.
Big Brands & organisations use ROVRs -
- Because we explore the real world by walking and free movement, and without similar physicality in VR, people relate to the experience as an observer and not a player.
- Because matching what we see with what we feel in VR stops people feeling uncomfortable.
- Because complete freedom of movement in games using ROVRs frees up content developers, making content easier to write and more fun for everyone to enjoy.
- Because the ROVR is simple, safe and intuitive to use from 7yrs to 90yrs and for all abilities.
ROVR VR treadmills are being used in:
- Training ops - para military & security
- Healthcare, Exercise, Rehabilitation
- Orientation training
- Experiential Marketing
- Nuclear Safety Training
- Gaming for fun, Serious gaming
- Architectural Visulisation
- Education, Open-world exploration
- Overcoming phobias, Pain relief
- Many more too numerous to mention