We have designed, built a prototype, scaled and ready to launch
After successful creation and adoption of the Wizdish ROVR version 1, it's time to build version 2
New ROVR - stainless steel frame and high sided platform - clever engineering and neuroscience
Our prototype ROVR version 2 is taking shape in reality.
We're looking to keep the same core features:
- Hop on - hop off
- Easy and intuitive to use for people of 7 yrs to 90 yrs of age
And visually appealing - something fitting for an office, VR arcade, gym, training area, living room or bedroom.
If you're interested in being kept up to date or being involved, sign up below
Big Brands & organisations use ROVRs -
- Because we explore the real world by walking and free movement, and without similar physicality in VR, people relate to the experience as an observer and not a player.
- Because matching what we see with what we feel in VR stops people feeling uncomfortable.
- Because complete freedom of movement in games using ROVRs frees up content developers, making content easier to write and more fun for everyone to enjoy.
- Because the ROVR is simple, safe and intuitive to use from 4yrs to 80yrs and for all abilities.
ROVR VR treadmills are being used in:
- Training ops - para military & security
- Healthcare, Exercise, Rehabilitation
- Orientation training
- Experiential Marketing
- Nuclear Safety Training
- Gaming for fun, Serious gaming
- Architectural Visulisation
- Education, Open-world exploration
- Overcoming phobias, Pain relief
- Many more too numerous to mention