The ROVR2 VR treadmill is the "mouse" for VR worlds
ROVR2 - stainless steel frame and high sided platform - clever engineering and neuroscience
Our prototype ROVR version 2 has arrived.
We've kept the same core features:
- Hop on - hop off
- Collapsible for easy shipping and storage
- Easy and intuitive to use for people of 7 yrs to 80+ yrs of age
Visually appealing - something fitting for office, boardroom, VR arcade, gym, training area, or the home
If your PC/laptop had no mouse or trackpad? Would you know enough char-keys to move around?
Navigating VR worlds has a similar problem and it hampers story-lines, software tricks break presence – the end result is poor VR with no clamour for sequels.
The ROVR is the “mouse” for VR worlds, solves sim-sickness, removes software constraints on accelerations, proximity and space.
ROVR2 VR treadmill available to order from our website shop at £699, comprising:
ROVR Platform – Stainless steel VR containment frame – ROVR Shoes
- Healthcare, Exercise, Rehabilitation
- Orientation training
- Experiential Marketing
- Nuclear Safety Training
- Gaming for fun, Serious gaming
- Architectural Visulisation
- Education, Open-world exploration
- Overcoming phobias, Pain relief
- Many more too numerous to mention
- Solves sim-sickness - no content constraints
- Saves time in content development
- Story-lines can be followed with no restrictions
- Real presence readily achieved
- Safely navigate VR open worlds
- 25kg and packs to 1m x 1m x 12cm in <5 mins
- Hop-on / hop-off for all ages and abilities
- ROVR kick-on overshoes available for public and client events
- No SDK - Unity3d, UE4 and most other engines easily coded