The ROVR2 VR treadmill is the "mouse" for VR worlds
ROVR2 - stainless steel frame and high sided platform - clever engineering and neuroscience
Our prototype ROVR version 2 has arrived and we've kept the same core features:
- Hop on - hop off
- Collapsible for easy shipping and storage
- Easy and intuitive to use for people of 7 yrs to 80+ yrs of age
Visually appealing - something fitting for office, boardroom, VR arcade, gym, training area, or the home.
If your PC/laptop had no mouse / trackpad it'd be a pain wouldn't it?
Navigating VR worlds has a similar problem and it hampers story-lines and software tricks break presence – the end result is poor VR with little clamour for sequels and headsets sit on shelves.
VR should be more like Holodeck than the Matrix and the ROVR allows this, solving the visual / vestibular cause of sim-sickness and removes software constraints on accelerations, proximity and space.
ROVR2 VR treadmill available to order from our website shop at £699, comprising:
ROVR Platform – Stainless steel VR containment frame – ROVR Shoes
- Healthcare, Exercise, Rehabilitation
- Orientation training
- Experiential Marketing
- Nuclear Safety Training
- Gaming for fun, Serious gaming
- Architectural Visulisation
- Education, Open-world exploration
- Overcoming phobias, Pain relief
- Many more too numerous to mention
- Solves sim-sickness - no content constraints
- Saves time in content development
- Story-lines can be followed with no restrictions
- Real presence readily achieved
- Safely navigate VR open worlds
- 25kg and packs to 1m x 1m x 12cm in <5 mins
- Hop-on / hop-off for all ages and abilities
- ROVR kick-on overshoes available for public and client events
- No SDK - Unity3d, UE4 and most other engines easily coded
The Wizdish ROVR is revolutionary. Don't just take our word for it.
"Of course, one of the most important things when it comes to treadmills is the fitness aspect. You can burn calories while experiencing virtual reality. I obtained mine in February 2017 and I had no real trouble learning how to walk on the platform efficiently. I use it with the HTC Vive and personally I have burnt over 20,000kcal using it so far. When I was recovering from an ankle injury obtained at an obstacle race in 2016, it really felt that the ROVR made the recovery process faster for me. In April, I completed the whole Doom 3 from ID Software moving my character with the ROVR 1."
Samsung, Nissan, Dominator Yachts, Wells Fargo and the British Army all love the ROVR. We know you will too.
Building an immersive product for humans in a virtual world is a task that no-one can face on their own. Over the past few years we have worked with leading companies to make sure that using the Wizdish ROVR is an incredible and comfortable experience.
Hold onto the old and in with the new
The Wizdish ROVR is compatible with huge names like half-life and minecraft and will remain compatible with the hottest games as they roll out!
With our first design, and until our last we are committed to keeping the Wizdish ROVR flatpacked so that every owner can store it easily between uses.
You can already play the following with us:
- Team Fortress
- Many, many more using Steam supported games on vorpX